LASOH continually organizes:
- Happy Hour for Hygiene Kits drives to benefit local LGBTQ youth.
- Social Events for LGBTQ health professional students and allies.
- The LGBTQ Health Student Symposium to educate all health professional students in current LGBT health research and practices.
- Weekly student tester volunteer program at the Washington West Project.
Check out our Events Page for upcoming gatherings.
Past events include:
- Staffing the Mazzoni Center Adolescent Drop In Clinic
- Student run Health fair at the Equality Forum
- STI testing at Philly Pride and OutFest
- “Being Out in Residency” panel discussion
- 1st annual LGBTQ Health Students Symposium in Boston.